We’re Ready to Work with you
C.E. Machine is always looking for dedicated and talented individuals to join our growing team. We offer competitive wages, healthcare, and an exciting work atmosphere. C.E. Machine is an equal opportunity employer.
C.E. Machine is currently hiring for Conventional/Manual Machinists. We are looking for applicants with superior work ethic, a positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of our dynamic team.
Responsible for producing quality machined parts, setting up and operating conventional machines, special purpose machines, straightening or hand forming, to fabricate parts and components while maintaining quality and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up, adjust, and operate basic machine tools and/or advanced variation tools to ensure precision machining operations.
- Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout, and machining procedures to produce quality precision parts.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to produce parts, determine dimensions, and tolerances as needed.
- Oversee machine operation and make necessary adjustments to produce product.
- Monitor and verify parts to ensure conformance to engineering drawings and quality standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1- 2 years of experience, preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Requires high attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Good attendance is expected to maintain production schedule.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
CE Machine is currently recruiting for a 1st shift Mastercam/CATIA Programmer. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and 1-2 years of experience directly related to CNC programming.
- Interpret drawings and models to create programs for CNC machines that include proper methodology, tooling cutting speeds and feeds in order to generate quality parts in accordance with production standards.
- Create setup sheets based on established criteria.
- Revise programs and documents based on engineering changes.
- Communicate with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality, and other shop personnel to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5 and Vericut and experience using both in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of various tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, and inserts used on various machines.
- Advanced knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerances and dimensions.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions, and communicate both in English as it relates to the job.
- Must be a demonstrated team player with a positive attitude, superior work ethic, and able to solve issues respectfully with all personnel.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.APPLY now
CE Machine Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.