For over 40 years, C.E. Machine has been the leading provider of superior engineering, machining, and assembly services. We are proud to offer innovative solutions for the aerospace, commercial, military, domestic, and global markets. Our professionals provide highly specialized services that exceed customer expectations for every part of the process.
Position available for 1st shift Assembly Tech for an aerospace company. This is a full-time, 1st shift position. 1-2 years of experience is preferred but we are willing to train applicants with the right ambition and work ethic.
- READ AND UNDERSTAND BILL OF MATERIALS AND BLUEPRINTS
- GATHER NECESSARY PARTS, SUBASSEMBLIES, TOOLS, AND MATERIALS
- POSITION AND SECURE COMPONENTS PER PRINT LOCATIONS
- VERIFY SPECIFICATIONS BY MEASURING COMPLETED COMPONENTS
- MAINTAIN A CLEAN AND SAFE WORK AREA
- MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS, BLUEPRINTS, AND DRAWINGS
- MUST BE ABLE TO OPERATE HAND TOOLS AND INSTALL FASTENERS, BUSHINGS, RIVETS, AND NUTPLATES
- MUST BE HIGHLY ORGANIZED AND ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST-PACED, DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT
- MUST BE A DEMONSTRATED TEAM PLAYER WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, SUPERIOR WORK ETHIC, AND ABLE TO SOLVE ISSUES RESPECTFULLY WITH PEERS AND MANAGEMENT
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment. C.E. Machine Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.